With Dancing on Ice, it's all about the sequins, sparkles and skates.
I tend to watch the programme more so for the costumes than I do the actually skating performances, and something that always catches my eye is the glamorous hairstyles created week in, week out.
So when I was given the opportunity to take part in a blogger challenge to recreate Lauren Goodger's hairstyle from week one of the DOI show, using OSiS+ hair styling products, I was really excited.
I followed some 'how to' steps from DOI session stylist, Paul Haskell, and decided to put my own twist on the look, by pinning my ponytail into a ballerina bun due to the lack of volume in my hair when it's tied up.
OSiS+ 'Body Me' - Fullifying Volume Serum
OSiS+ 'Dust It' - Mattifying Powder
OSiS+ 'Sparkler' - Shine Spray
OSiS+ 'Glamour Queen' - H2O-free Volumising Hairspray
BaByliss BIG HAIR
1. Apply OSiS+ 'Body Me' to damp hair (for adding volume) & then blow dry.
2. I then used BaByliss 'Big Hair' 50mm for creating extra volume and body.
3. Separate a square section of hair at the front (this will become the quiff) and pin out of the way.
4. Brush the rest of the hair up in to a high ponytail and secure in place.
5. Using the InStyler I 'heat styled' the ponytail, targeting different sections to 'add body'.
6. Add OSiS+ 'Dust It' to the roots of the pony tail to add more volume.
7. Lightly backcomb the ponytail to add even more volume.
8. Spray lightly with with OSiS+ 'Sparkler' to add shine.
*I then twisted the ponytail into a bun and secured in place with hair grips*
9. Divide the quiff into 3 sections and using the InStyler, lightly curl the hair in the same direction.
10. Back comb lightly and add OSiS+ 'Dust It' to the roots of the quiff.
11. Smooth over to one side, pin in place and finish the look with OSiS+ 'Glamour Queen to add a light gloss.
What do you think of my DOI OSiS+ look?
Head to your nearest Schwarzkopf Professional salon to buy the OSiS+ range. To find a local stockist call 01296 314000 or visit www.schwarzkopf-professional.co.uk
Follow on twitter
Follow on bloglovin'